What We Do…
An award winning, independent Veterinary Practice in Inverurie & Kintore, Aberdeenshire.
“Affordable care at the highest standards where we treat your animals as we would our own!”
We aim to have the highest standard of facilities, service & clinical care and to treat your animals as we would our own whilst offering the best value for money; if you want the best for your pet you are taking them to the right place.
We supply a sympathetic and service driven approach and are available 24 hours a day;
your pets are seen out of hours by our own Vets who can access their records; providing continuity and continuous care rather than being seen by an independent out of hours emergency service in Aberdeen who do not know your animals.
We are a highly personal and professional practice with state of the art facilities, in-house specialties and interests meaning the majority of problems can be treated on site.
We have recently been awarded ‘The best mixed practice in Scotland’ award by Global Health & Pharma!
Free Pet Health Advice
- Surgical operating theatre with modern anaesthetic facilities (reducing the risk for your pet)
- Anaesthetics constantly monitored by fully qualified staff to reduce the risk for your pet (not standard in the industry)
- Imaging – Digital X-ray, ultrasonography and endoscopy (reducing the requirement for surgery for diagnosis)
- In house laboratory (meaning faster results)
- Separate air conditioned dog and cat wards (staffed – pets are monitored at all times)
- Medical diagnostic equipment
- Dental facilities
Specialties, interests & clinical team
- A team of experienced Vets working closely together to offer the most advanced treatment options for your pets
- A highly qualified team of nursing staff
- In house eye specialist
- In house physiotherapist
- Pain therapist
- Small furries including rabbits, guinea pigs & ferrets