What We Do…
An award winning independent Veterinary Practice in Inverurie & Kintore, Aberdeenshire.
“Affordable care at the highest standards where we treat your animals as we would our own!”
EQUINE VETERINARY SERVICES
The best mixed veterinary practice in Scotland
GHP animal health awards 2016
Highly rated by our clients
Rated 4.8/5 on facebook and 4.9/5 on google!
We are an independent practice
Putting our clients and our staff first!
Equine Veterinary Services
Our Veterinarians are driven to provide a high standard of service and maintain a sympathetic approach to your horse’s care whilst offering the best value for money.
We pride ourselves on being available 24 hours a day to offer the best for your horse.
Mobile equine referral service lead by Dr Mike Burrell.
about our referral service
- Equine referral service – Lead by Dr Mike Burrell
- Routine horse visits, examinations, vaccinations and dentistry
- 24 hour emergency service
- Lameness investigation and management
- Poor performance investigation
- Pre purchase examinations
- Reproductive and stud management
- Standing surgery
- Recumbent geldings
- Worm control planning including in house worm egg counts and highly competitive wormer prices
- Advanced mobile equine digital radiography
- Advanced mobile ultrasonography
- Mobile endoscopy
- In-house laboratory facilities
Reduced equine visit charges in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire*
Share the charge with friends!
This applies to horses on the same yard or close by neighbours.
Arrange a Vet visit at the same time as your friends and save on the visit charge:
- If we see two client’s horses at the same time pay just £15.60 each.
- If we see three client’s horses at the same time pay just £10.40 each.
- If we see four client’s horses at the same time pay just £7.80 each.
*Based on visits within 20 miles from Inverurie. Reduced visits are still available over 20 miles, please ask for details.